Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have a sickness.

It is really bad.

I have the "start a project but don't finish it for 2 months because I got distracted with other projects" disease.

Am I alone?

Is there anyone else out there?

I think that I should start a get all the projects done that I want to before even think about buying anything else group. Would anyone join?

Craft projects have literally taken over my house.

"I can't clean that because I have the perfect idea for a project that I want to make to help organize it so I can't touch it."

It really is a sickness.

Agh......

Someday I will be better.

But be excited because I have some new crafts coming up that I am super stoked about. I just have to do them.......

if I can find them.......

Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. You are NOT alone! I have tons of projects that i have started but left unfinished.. or bought supplies for that are just sitting in my crafting cabinets waiting. Until now.. I decided to do a craft show and have been working to get something done! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete