Monday, November 8, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

Today was my thrifting day. Savers has it's .99 cent days and Good Will had green 1/2 off so I was off this morning once I put Lucas on the bus.

Check out what I got for $25.00 total!

I really want some nice dishes (opposed to my plastic non-distructable ones for my kiddos) so I have been slowly collecting them. Most of the ones you see I bought from GW. Not bad because the total amount was $14.00. A number I can live with. Eveything else, I got for .99 cents at Savers. I have big plans for them so stay tuned!


The best find of the day was these closet doors! .99 cents, down from $14.99! My mother-in-law gave me her Country Sampler magazine and I saw this amazing thing they did with a divider. Don't you just love it when you want to do a project, go out, and find the exact thing you need for it and it is a fabulous price? Well, that is exactly what I experinced today at Savers. I can't wait to show you what I do with it! I just have to find a place to put it! Stay tuned!

What fabulous finds have you found recently?

Check out my side bar for link parties I join!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment