Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting Better

I am happy to report that things are getting slowly better.

After my confession yesterday I took a look at the projects that I want to do in the kitchen alone. There are many, many, MANY things.

Some are decorations, some are christmas presents, some require painting, some require sewing.

But....

I made a new resolution to get started on the many things that I want to do.

I don't know about you but I am not that excited about Thanksgiving and decorating for it.

It doesn't seem that thrilling to make things with pilgrims or turkeys on it. In my house Christmas lasts from Christmas Eve to New Years Eve so I think I will get started on decorating for Christmas since it is such a bigger holiday here. Although it is hard to get into any holiday spirit with the t-shirt weather we have been experiencing here in good ol' MN.

So here is a glimpse of some of the things that I am working on.

Take a look at this bedding.

Fabulous, no?


Photo curtesy of Allyson's Place
I love the colors, I love the pillows the only thing I am not in love with is the bed skirt, yuck. But right now, I am currently trying to recreate it for my bed. I told my husband that I want a down comforter for Christmas because I think that it will give the quilt the right umph! Oh, I can not wait until it is done.

Want to see more fabulous quilt ideas check out her website.

Also I am working on some nesting boxes for Christmas.

Those will probably be done sooner then the quilt so stay tuned for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment