Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nightstand Transformation (After)

I know that I left you with a cliff hanger

yesterday.

So I thought that I would appease your

curiosity and posted how I transformed the nightstand.

Let's take one more look at the before:


It wasn't too bad. There was some warping and

it was a little too white for my taste so

I took it apart.

I sanded and spray painted and distressed it and

it turned into:


I decided to keep the back off and not put back on

the doors.

That was after I literally spray painted my three fingers

on my left hand completely, I mean completely black!

(I was trying to salvage the knobs)

I can see the imperfections but I think it makes

a nice little addition to our bed room,

right next to the door!


I can handle that for $7.50!

Check out my side bar for link parties I am joining!

1 comment:

  1. What a transformation! Taking the back off and not putting the doors back on were great ideas.

    ReplyDelete