Friday, March 5, 2010

MIA

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. Me and the children got super sick with a nasty cold and so I really have not been up to doing any craft things. Then my 5 year old nephew and my 3 year old niece came and stayed a few days with their "Ampy" Amy (that is what they call me instead of Auntie). With the number of children I watch doubling, there was definitely no time to do anything crafty. So now that things have calmed down I plan on getting back on the bandwagon.

Luckily, I am 2/3rds of the way down with the top part of Isaac's playmat. It is turning out so nice. Expect pictures to come later on today. Isaac has a doctors appointment so the boys and I will be trekking out there but once we are done I plan of working on the mat as well as cleaning my really dirty house!

No comments:

Post a Comment