Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Antique Window Remodeled

One of the many things that I love about decorating is that no one piece is dedicated to one room. I am constantly switching up pieces around my house to fit a certain area.

Remember this antique window?

Well after my sister moved out, we moved the boys into that bedroom which required that it be taken down. (They have since then been moved back to their old room and it is now a storage room.)

Anyways, I decided to bring it out and display it in the living room. I painted it white and I go matching frames for all of our loverly family photos and Voila! I love it!


I bought the FAMILY sign at a auction a year ago supporting our local boy scouts.

I love it all, and the best part, it I had most of the materials around the house. It is fun to find different ways to use what you have!

Thanks for stopping by and as always, check my side bar for link parties I join!

2 comments: