Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Happy Happy New Year All! I hope everyone had a great holiday! We did. Christmas Eve was hosted at my house where my parents and my husbands parents and my sister and her kiddos all crammed into our little house to eat yummy ham and open presents. Christmas Day was spent up at my husbands's aunts where we ate homemade lasagna and ran around outside. New Years Eve was spent and my aunt's house where we hang out and eat homemade pizza and play crazy games. So we had an eventful holiday season.

It is great living where most of our family is. Then we get to see everyone!

I did quite a few projects over the holiday's. I can't wait to show you. But one of them I already gave away so I am going to have to go visit that person and take a picture so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment