Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hopes Dashed

I was so excited a few days ago to really start blogging again. We had a crazy month of October between weddings and a funeral and Halloween that I really didn't have time. I have not been lacking in projects though. I am always doing something. I think my husband once asked me "Will you ever be satisfied with the house." To which my answer was "Um, no." A sigh followed.
Anyways, I sat down with my camera and computer ready to upload them and work on them but for some reason our laptop does not allow pictures from my camera. Every time I load it, it like blacks out and then restarts. I have no idea what to do about that.
So here I sit, millions (well maybe not millions) of pictures sitting on my camera with no way of getting them off to share wth you.
What to do, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment