Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Single Mom

Good evening blog world! Sorry for the lapse in writing. I really thought that I was going to get much more done around the house then I actually have. This is the final week (YES) that my hubby is going to be gone. Although he comes home on the weekend, I try to make the time that he is home to be about spending time with him.

This week has been especially fun because my 16 month old baby boy, is getting his molars. Yuck! He has been in so much pain from those suckers that it is hard for him to sleep and eat. Just looking at them makes me hurt! So I have had a couple of sleepless nights by myself (usually I switch off with my hubby).

Anyways, the bathroom has been a slow project just for the fact that I do all the chores, take care of the kiddos and relax after they go to sleep, there is not much time left over! But hopefully things will get back to normal on Friday around 6pm. I am counting the hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment