Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Toilet Trouble

Over Christmas my husband decided to take on a task. Well, more specifically he decided to try and fix our semi working toilet on Christmas Eve, right before we had guests over. He turned our semi working toilet into a non-working toilet. (Thanks sweetie!) It flushes, when you manually fill the tank but will not fill on its own. We have been taking the "If it's yellow, leave it mellow, if it's brown flush it down" motto. Needless to say, I need a fixed toilet.

Any advice? I know nothing about toilets. But I figured that this would be the perfect time to learn a little about toilets and maybe share with you my insights and successes and failures. Hopefully, in the end we will all be more versed in toilet repair!

So I am off to research. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment