Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Unbreakable Nativity Set

Is everyone ready?

Tomorrow is December 1st!

Where does the time go?

Like most of you I have slowly been getting Christmas stuff up.

Hopefully I will finish and have most of them up by the time Christmas comes!

Cross your fingers!

Let's start with something simple.

I have no Nativity Set in my house.

Well, I do have the Fisher Price kids Nativity set but as for a nice porcelain one, doesn't exist.

So I found this embroidery hoop at Savers for of course .99 cents and thought I would try the wall hangings people do.

Instead of just fabric I thought I would use my Freezer Paper for the first time, found a Nativity picture online, painted it on linen fabric and put it in the hoop.

I must say I love it!

What do you think?


I love LOVE freezer paper and I love LOVE this picture.

Now I have the Nativity scene without worrying about it getting broken!

Check out my side bar for link parties I join!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Amy! HOW DID YOU USE THE PAPER?!? And, when can I come get some? :) I need to drop those blocks off to you, too!

    ReplyDelete