Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FALL!!! blocks

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today is a great day because my son Lucas

and my nephew James start school!

Whoo Hoo!!!

Lucas is going to Earlychildhood Speech in

the morning and James is going to Kindergarten

in the afternoon.

Being someone who has to watch 4 kids all day,

this is a grand day!

Today I thought that I would share some decorations

that I made at a church crafting day.

These are not my invention but I think that

they are amazing and incredibly cute!

So behold the FALL blocks


They are super simple to make.

Get 3x3 wood blocks, paint them.

Cut paper so that there is just a border.

Cut the letters, find coordinating stickers,

decorate the wood and you're done!

Fabulous and cute!


Check out my side bar for link parties I am joining today!

2 comments: