Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Pictures

I hope you all enjoyed my LOVE plaque. I really like it. It fits in nicely with my other Valentine decorations.

Today I am going to show you the Valentine Pictures that I threw together.

This story begins with these pictures.

I bought these at Good Will for 1.50 a piece (there was another one that was a star that I did not take a picture of.)
I wasn't thrilled with the picture inside but I loved the shadow box effect that they had.

So I took the frame apart, removed the moon picture and the dark blue mat. I then took some pink fabric and cut out some hearts. Taped them to some scrapbook paper and put the frame back together, hung them on the wall, and stepped back and admired!

So simple but I love the overall effect.

I also used these frames last fall for some fall decorating.

I love the look the frames give.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. You're right--simple and beautiful. Love how you can change them out for the seasons! Great idea, Amy!

    ReplyDelete