Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frustrations

Do you ever get frustrated? I do. More often then not. That is probably why I haven't been motivated to blog and if you stopped following, I understand.

I see all these beautiful things that people create and I think "I can't do that" or more often "I don't have the money to do that!" It can be very disheartening.

I would have to say that I sabotage myself. I am a perfectionist but the thought of doing something and it now turning out right stops me from doing anything. It is vicious!

But I am trying to turn a new leaf! I can DO this!

Do you ever feel this way? How do you keep yourself motivated?

Tired of feeling down about everything I decided to do something finally! I got a part time job for Weight Watchers (I lost 30 lbs after Isaac, Whoo Hoo!) and today I decided that the money I am earning is going to pay for me to repaint and change our Master bathroom!

So I am currently sitting and typing completely cover in popcorn ceiling and dust (that's right, that crap is coming down!) Super excited to show you the progress and the final product!

Let's stay motivated together!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job and the remodel! Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete