Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sabbatical

Oh My Goodness....

Did a whole month and a half really pass by?

What happened?

I am sorry blog world. I needed a break.

My sister has been living with us the last 6 months and just last month, she got a new place.

This meant packing and moving her, reorganizing my whole house, and enjoying being just a family of 4.

We had a busy holiday with lots of awesome gifts given and received.

My husband started a new job this year as a corrections officer for a county jail. He also is getting licensed as a peace officer (police officer) so he goes to school in the evening. Monday thru Thursday he is barely around.

I got strep throat on New Years Eve. That really stunk! It leveled me for a good week. No fun.

But through all that I really did miss crafting and blogging but it was nice to have a break.

So I am back and ready to start busting out some crafts!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment