Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tragic Story

So remember how last week we wandered through the Antique Market here?

Well, sadly we found nothing that we just had to have.

So Megan thought that it would be a fantastic idea to visit the local Good Will because she is searching for a fabulous little chair to redo.

We all agreed to go and it's a good thing we did because while browsing through the picture frames I found an antique window.

But what some had done to it.....

*Shudder*

It is so tragic.

Let me show you:

What were they thinking? Yuck! So sad, this beautiful window..... there are no words!

The window frame is so beautiful, with just the right amount of antique-iness.

So I scooped it up, to save the poor soul, for $16.99 which is a great price for a window (it would have been double at the antique store!)

As soon as I got home I went to work on it with a hammer, peeling off the backing.

It now hangs in my room framing a picture (more on that to come).

So beautiful.

**Sigh!**

Check my side bar for link parties I join!

No comments:

Post a Comment