Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!

The only store I visited today was of course, JoAnn's.

Flannel for $1.29, additional 25% (I used Micheal's coupon) off the whole purchase, bonus 50% off one item...? Yes please!

I stood in the longest cutting line in my life but a suprisingly short check out line and purchased tons of wonderful fabrics.

I have such plans in store for them. They are washing right now and in a few hours will be clean and ready for my creative mind and hands to go crazy!

Stay tuned for wonderful ideas and maybe a wonderful giveaway........?!

Have a great Black Friday!

What did you buy?

1 comment:

  1. I hit two stores, Jo Anns and Kohls. Both were relatively slow for today. I made sure not to go to the major shopping town. At Jo Anns I bought a crayon maker for my son (I love that 50% off coupon), 9 yards of fabric (5 different fabrics), several fat quarters, and a the mini gingerbread house village. I was given a $5 gift card when I walked through the door, and I had a 20% off coupon for m entire purchase. Some of my fabric is in the washing machine as well, and the others are at my sewing machine. The ones at my sewing machine are being made into reusable shopping bags. I plan on wrapping gifts in them, and then it will be two gifts in one (and eco-friendly).

    At Kohls I bought a few presents, but mainly I bought much needed clothes for my youngest son and myself. He is growing out of all of his pants, and he desperately need new ones. Because I have a card through them, they took off an additional 15% off of the total.

    I missed all the crowds and craziness and still took advantage of all the sales :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with your new fabric.

    ReplyDelete