Sunday, September 12, 2010

Farmers Market Find

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a better day then I am. The headache I had a few days ago has turned into a head cold. Yuck! Sleep and liquids is just what the doctor ordered!

Despite that I wanted to show you some fun little finds that I discovered at the local farmers market yesterday. Mini pumpkins!


With fall upon us, I thought that these were quite adorable and festive! Lucas was so excited that he carried the entire bag around all by himself!

Now, I just need to figure out where I am going to put them and how I am going to decorate them. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I love little pumpkins! They're so cute! I have no ideas for what to do with them, other than displaying them as they are. I'm excited to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete