Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Confession

I realized that the reason I have no motivation to do any crafting is because I have no room to do it! The only place that is remotely accessible to me is the kitchen/dining room and with two kids, a three year old and a 6 month old, there is no guarantee that I will be able to work straight through a project with out stopping. And, now that I think about it, I don't like to work straight through a project. Many times, I am making stuff up as I go and I need a break sometimes to really think about how I am going to do something. It is horrible but sometimes I think about things so much, my husband will be talking to me and my mind begins to wander about "How would I do this....". Anyways, I was reading in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine and there was this couple who moved out of their Master Bedroom and into a smaller bedroom to make the use of space better. So I ran it by Sean, and he agreed. Now our master bedroom is the craft room/toy room/laundry room/ anything else room. It is quite nice actually. We have no laundry in our room and everything that gets really mess just goes in that room and all we have to do is shut the door and the rest of the house is clean (for the most part). Anyways, I am really excited about this because that means I be able to craft and get stopped and not have to look at it all day in my kitchen!
With that said here is a glimpse of a project that I finished.
Taking plain white towels from Walmart and turning them into:

Adding a little flair to them!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You need to link these up to some link parties! Here's my blog: alittleknickknack.blogspot.com Go there and look at my sidebar for link parties. And LINK UP! People will love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete